I recently got a new office setup. It’s really a dream, and I’ll write about it someday, but for today I’m just going to rave about my Tablik™.
This super-simple device has turned into the handiest little tool. I put a puck (which came with it) on the back of my iPad, and it easily snaps into place. Sometimes I use the iPad as a unique display while I work. Other times, I set it up as an extra monitor. When I need to go somewhere, I just grab it and go.
- It’s super simple to set up.
- It’s really easy to use.
- It allows me to pull a screen closer for easier reading or further away for extra room–whatever I want at the moment.
- It gives me a lot of freedom and choice in my daily usage.
- One has to add pucks to each device intended for use.
- The puck makes it difficult to fit the iPad into a regular case
Fortunately for me, I have a very innovative husband. He took the $7 cover I got from Ebay and used snippers and some velcro to make it work with my puck. All is good now–problem solved. See?