A Diverse December
December is a funky month, full of highs and lows. Perhaps for everyone, and certainly for Chris and me. And this year it seemed particularly diverse in emotions.
In December I:
- Celebrated exciting life milestones.
- Mourned for people no longer breathing in our earthly sphere.
- Re-learned lessons I should have known and came pretty close to burn-out in work.
- Took some time away from work/computers (hence the lack of blog posts this past month).
- Relished in some slope therapy.
- Celebrated a birthday, Christmas, a 27th-year-wedding anniversary with the yin to my yang (and vice versa) and New Year’s Eve. All very simple celebrations, but beautiful–with people who love me and who I love.
- Felt lost in my own existence.
- Started finding myself again.
At the end of November, I would not have predicted that December was going to hit so hard. In retrospect, I’m still not sure how or why it did. Perhaps it was because there were no kids in the house, and life was otherwise pretty stable. That gave me time to think about things a bit deeper.
All I can say is that it was a month lived. Highs, lows — that’s how it goes.
Here are some of the month’s highlights:
Embrace who you are and your divine purpose. Identify the barriers in your life, and develop discipline, courage and the strength to permanently move beyond them, and keep moving forward.Germany Kent